February 25, 2010

Discover Your Birthday Color at Colorstrology


We all have or have had a favorite color once upon a time. Our selection of a favorite color is usually driven by one emotion or another. When creating the perfect shopping experience, companies invest a lot of money to research this topic to make sure consumers are inspired to spend some time and to spend some money. When selecting the colors for your wedding, what colors will you select, what colors will inspire you or give you that...feeling or emotion you seek on that special day? Why are you driven to that color? Well, here's a fun site that may clear some things up for you.




I'm a November baby and my favorite colors are pinks, reds, and browns. Imagine my surprise when I checked out this site and clicked on the month for November.

"The Pantone Color for the Month of November is Claret Red (Pantone Color 17-1740), Intense, Passionate, and Transforming. This color inspires strength, depth and love. People born during this month can see beyond the mundane and into the hearts of others."

You can even take the color analysis further and select your specific birth date for more detailed information. When I entered my specific date November 5, the color Jester Red (Pantone Color 19-1862) came up. Entertaining, Quick and Intelligent, the analysis suggests meditating and surrounding myself with this color inspires patience and knowing.

I was so inspired by this because it really hit the mark. As a wedding and event coordinator, I am very passionate about what I do and about helping to make others wishes and dreams come true, helping to create their heart's desire. Did learning this information about colors and my birth month create an aha moment for me? No, not really but it did give me a little insight about why certain colors were in my wardrobe or in my office more than other colors. It gave me some insight of colors to surround myself with I needed energy, or a creativity boost. Now, I don't know if this is an exact science or what, but knowing the info sure doesn't hurt.

Just for fun, check out Colorstrology and see what it says about you.



Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Southwest Houston ~ Richmond/Rosenberg ~ New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment