All You is one of those great magazines that is chock full of quick ideas, recipes and great tidbits of how to make your life so much easier. If you haven't checked out an issue, it's a must do, especially since it is so affordable.
|Star Spangled Sparklers|
For the Star Spangled Sparkers (pictured to the right) you will need :
- Mailing tubes and plugs in assorted sizes
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- Glue stick
- Silver tassels
- Star-shaped paper punch
- Assorted ribbons and rickrack
2. Use scissors or a knife to carefully make a small slot in one plug. Thread silver tassels through opening and tie in a knot to secure.
3. Decorate by gluing star-shaped cutouts and ribbons on tubes as desired. If you want to use them as party favors, fill with candy.
|Decorative Flower Holders made from Cans & Colorful Paper|