November 15, 2009

Found Treasure While on Vacation

Well, I'm back from my vacation and what can I say? It was a wonderful birthday celebration cruise and I had a great time. I really could have stayed another week. We flew into San Juan, P.R. and boarded a ship for a seven day cruise to St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, and St. Kitts. All of the islands were beautiful, the water was gorgeous and the weather was outstanding. Just thought I would share a few of the photos from my great birthday celebration.
It's not Coco Trendy, but I couldn't resist Coco Joe's Beach Shack

While I was there, I found a great venue for a destination wedding. (After all, a wedding and event coordinator never stops working. We are always looking for new venue or design element.) Stony Hill is privately owned home built high on a ridge in the north of St Lucia. Below are some photos from there website. Surrounded by one and a half acres of tropical gardens it has beautiful panoramic views. It is a perfect setting for any event but I think it would be a great choice for an intimate wedding and reception. As mentioned, the home is privately owned but there are two bedrooms available for overnight accommodations. I did spend some time at this beautiful home and I don't think there are enough pictures that really speak to it's quiet beauty and gorgeous views.


Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Southwest Houston ~ Richmnond/Rosenberg ~ New Orleans


No comments:

Post a Comment