November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For?

Lately, I have found myself approaching certain holidays with no real enthusiasm or appreciation for them at all. I would only get excited about having a day off from work or a day to sleep in. But as many of you have found, this has been a very challenging year. We all have had struggles of some kind or another, me included. Realizing these challenges and how we (my family and friends) have overcome them, I must take a moment to think on all I have to be thankful for. Oh, my list is much too long to discuss here in this blog but I am taking extra time, every day, not just Thanksgiving Day, to express my gratitude to God, my Heavenly Father, for every blessing and for bringing me out of every challenge.

I have had a wonderful year, full of blessings, learning opportunities and love; and I am so thankful for all of it. I am also so very thankful that my event and wedding planning business experienced some growth and is becoming even more successful. It's not often that one can find happiness while working but I can truly say that I have. I love what I do and I so appreciate my clients that have trusted me over the year. I will work even harder in the upcoming years to continue to hold their trust as well as gain the trust of my clients I have yet to meet. Thank you again for believing in me.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of the followers and fans of Alpha Prosperity Events and Coco Trendy a warm, blessed and prosperous "Happy Thanksgiving!"

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Courtney! Thanks for all the hard work and long hours you have put in to help your clients and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, thank you for reminding me that even though the challenges have been many this year, the blessings have been that much more thanks to the supplier of all that I have and all that I am...my Heavenly Father. And might I add: I'm thankful for our cyber friendship. Blessings, Stacey

    ReplyDelete