May 6, 2009

Special Place for the Special Wedding



I got to visit a wedding venue recently and was absolutely thrilled. The Cedar Grove Tchoupitoulas Plantation in Waggaman, LA, right outside New Orleans is a very quaint, old plantation home, filled with great decor for any special event. Jill Mercer was so wonderful and accommodating. Growing up, I've watched this place evolve into many things, but always preserving it's outward appearance. Passing by, I would wonder what it looked liked on the inside. When my new couple decided they wanted to check it out, I was excited about the chance of finally seeing what it looked like. I am glad to say I was not disappointed. I am so thrilled that I get to help plan a wedding and reception at this wonderful site for my new couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment