May 14, 2009

Wedding Season Is Upon Us

It's spring time and the flowers are blooming and the wedding movies are abounding. Doesn't the newest flick, "Ghost of Girlfriends Past," make you wanna say "I do," or at the very least, shop for the wedding dress. I just love this dress by Manuel Mota. The simplicity and elegance of it is just beautiful. Yes, as some would say, wedding season is upon us. But is there really a wedding season? It seems that weddings are a year round thing now, so in my opinion, there is no such thing as wedding season, just different color schemes to suit your occasion. And speaking of color schemes, those pink flower arrangements do wonders for this photo, don't they. Think of what a great color scheme and decor can do for your wedding photos. If your at a lost or overwhelmed by it all, don't be, hire me. It's what I do. I take your design dream and coordinate it to fruition.

Any way, I can't wait to find a moment to check out this movie and of course, Matthew McConaughey. See a sneak peek of the bridal fashions from Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner's new right here. You know some of the best ideas and inspirations start with a quiet afternoon and a flick to excite the senses. Happy movie going!



No comments:

Post a Comment