May 6, 2010

Wedding Dress Selections for the Second-Time Bride

When I think of a second time or encore bride, a few words that come to mind to describe this bride would be sophisticated, wise, passionate, no-fluff. When I was a second-time bride, I dreaded the thought of going shopping for the dress. And for a shop happy person such as myself, that was a little hard to handle. I didn't want the classic of lace and ruffles, and to be honest, I didn't know what I wanted. The only thing I was sure of was that I did not want to look like a first-time bride or what I thought the first time bride looked like. i just wanted to feel beautiful in the dress that I chose. I was lucky because the first dress I tried on was a complete winner.

Here are just a few of my favorite bridal selections for the encore bride to choose from. With a selection like this, an encore bride can't go wrong, and she is sure to feel like the beautiful bride-to-be that she is.





 



 


It's your day and you can do it your way. Have fun shopping ladies.

Event & Wedding Planner 
Alpha Prosperity Events  
Southwest Houston ~ Richmond/Rosenberg ~ New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment