September 17, 2009

Decor That Keeps It's Cool - Ice Designs


Welcome to the chic decor of ice sculptures. If you are looking for a chic way to keep the beverages cool or the decor looking "fab", check out Ice Designs Inc. of Houston. I got to meet these folks at the bridal extravaganza in Houston and I was blown away by the designs created just for this event. Then I went online and saw more of their fantstic work. The ice was absolutely mesmorizing to look at. The photos below really don't do these works of art justice.

Aisle decor made from ice

Those are flowers inside the block of ice, which made up the ice bar. Nice way to add some color.

As an event coordinator in Houston, we are always looking for new trends, and new decor options. Well, I think I've found a nice option right here in Houston. I personally would recommend an ice design for weddings, anniversary celebrations, birthday parties and especially for corporate receptions and functions.

Wedding & Event Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Serving Houston ~ Richmond/Rosenberg ~ New Orleans

www.AlphaProsperityManagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment