July 5, 2009

Looking for Silver & Golden Anniversary Couples


As those of you who follow us here at Coco Trendy Events know, I truly believe in long lasting marriages and relationships. I have been exposed to quite a few couples who have celebrated or will soon celebrate 25 and 50 years of marriage, and I can only hope and have faith that my husband and I will live to celebrate this milestone with each other.

I have had the wonderful opportunity of coordinating a few wedding anniversary celebrations and I must say, it brings the joy to what I do as an event planner. We must celebrate these anniversary milestones every chance we get. Especially when there are so many statistics out there talking about how high the divorce rate is. So this is one of those places where we are going to celebrate these wonderful teachers of marriage and commitment.

If you or someone you know is celebrating a 25th or 50th Wedding Anniversary (anything after 50 years is most welcome), we want to highlight you or them. Send us some information including their names, wedding date, some info about the couple and a few photos of them or their wedding anniversary celebration. We would love to highlight them in our showcase of "Relationships Standing the Test of Time." You can email us at info@alphaprosperitymanagement.com or leave the info at our contact page at Alpha Prosperity Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment