July 11, 2011

My New VuPoint Scanner

Oh how I love coming home from a productive day to find nice little packages waiting for me, and today was one of those days. This past holiday weekend, the hubby and I were channel surfing, and stumbled upon the Home Shopping Network (HSN). I quickly noticed that it was the electronics segment and so I took interest. You would be surprised how much techno stuff you can learn by watching the shopping channels. They try to sell you on all the latest gadgets, there by educating you while entertaining you. I don't necessarily buy the item but I remember info about it so that when I am ready to buy, I will know some of the basics of what should be included and about how much it should cost.

Anyway, the particular item being showcased was a portable scanner. Now I have been considering a number of options for a scanner, since my tax accountant got on me about my shoebox accounting system (don't laugh), and when I saw this scanner, I heard angels singing. My hubby got excited too which only added fuel to the engine. And to top it off, it was pink. Well, there were other good colors too. I immediately purchased one for me and one for him, hot pink and aqua blue. 


You can scan photos, pages from books, and even fabrics. This little gizmo will really come in handy for business organization as well as color matches and design ideas for events. Now we have no excuses about not handling receipts and business paperwork better. As a small business, how or what have you done recently to keep yourself more organized? 



Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Greater Houston ~ Missouri City ~ New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment