August 4, 2010

Sometimes, We All Could Use a Professional!


Well, our new logo has finally been completed. It was such a labor of love to get the right feel and look for a design to represent us and after a lot of investment, it's here. Hope you all like it as much as we do.


I want to thank the wonderful Nicole Mullins for all of the hours and phone consultations she so patiently devoted to me to get this done, the right way. I totally relied on her skills in graphic arts and branding because these were skills that I just didn't have. Could I have done the logo myself? Of course, I could have. I did the last logo, but I wasn't happy with it because I could never get the colors or positioning right, and it just wasn't me. And to be blunt, I just didn't know what the heck I was doing. So I sought out a professional that could listen to my vision and deliver my product, which she did.

My journey through this process is much like planning a wedding. Of course, you can plan it yourself and that is a wonderful experience if you have the time, the energy and the know how to get it done. But after planning your wonderful masterpiece, don't you want to sit back and enjoy the moment. A professional wedding coordinator can make that happen. Sometimes, hiring a professional just makes sense.




Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Southwest Houston ~ New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment