January 17, 2010

Impressive Designs Found at The Special Event 2010 in New Orleans

I just returned from the The Special Event Show and Conference 2010 in New Orleans and I must say that the investment I made in my wedding and event planning business was well worth it. I made so many great contacts and got to see some truly awesome design work. The workshops were very informative and I can't wait to start implementing some of the great tidbits and advice that I picked up along the way.

I attended the famous Wedding Luncheon and Gallery and was completely blown away by the designs exhibited by some very talented wedding and floral designers. My favorite was the gallery design exhibited by Sasha Souza of Sasha Souza Events. She worked with an element of wood as her inspiration and the end result was truly amazing. I took a few photos to share with you guys.

Sasha Souza of Sasha Souza Events

There was some amazing talent at this conference and trade show so stay tuned in the coming weeks for more personal photos from this great event.


Event & Wedding Planner
Alpha Prosperity Events
Southwest Houston ~ Richmnond/Rosenberg ~ New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment