October 12, 2009

Great Flavor from Great Catering Vendor




I had the wonderful opportunity to experience the great food at Japaneiro's in Sugar Land, TX. They are a wonderful mix of a sushi bistro with a latin grill flair. I tasted food combinations that I thought I never would and I must say, my eyes have been opened. The seafood chupe is awesome and never in a million years would I have thought about eating yuquitos, which is yucca (root) served with a roasted bell pepper sauce. I even had some sort of octopus dish that was also fabulous. Trust me, I am a finicky eater and a creature of habit, so when I tell you it's good, trust me it is.

If you are looking for catering for a great little function with a little something extra, these folks are the ones to call. This catering option at any special or social event is an entertainment experience in itself. Jason Malinos, the Operations Manager was so hospitable and accomodating, that I can't wait to work with him on my next coordinated or planned event.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds great. I also found Best service provider in Sydney: Wedding Catering Sydney

    ReplyDelete