March 7, 2009

Social Networking....I'm Really Trying

Have you noticed how popular and convenient social networking on the internet has become? Boy am I behind the times. I just started my profile on Facebook and really have to do some catching up on Twitter and other stuff. This blogging thing is hard enough but I made a commitment to myself to try to blog at least once week. I hope to increase it sometime in the future but if you will just be patient with me...

Keeping up with trends and technology is so important, and not only for business endeavors. With communication being so important to relationships today (including marriage relationships), it is necessory to keep in touch with the one's we love. Technology can help us stay in touch with those who are hundreds of miles away. There really is no excuse to be out of touch. Just remember, all of the new technology and conveniences are great but nothing beats the human touch. Give a hug or shake a hand as often as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment